this little man is up and moving:) nonstop.
Father-Daughter Valentine's Dance!
-
I believe this was our 11th or 12th annual Father-Daughter Dance. Bridget
was just six years old when we first started attending this popular event
offered...
11 years ago



my little man found a way. 







Too funny! I love how we rejoice about climbing into places they shouldn't be. I love it! These little dumplings give us so many reasons to get excited! Here's to MAX!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Go Max! He is such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLove it! He does look like he is getting into everything. So much fun. I can't wait till Wysdom does that. Way to go Max.
ReplyDeleteo my god I cant belive he is standing upp on his own and climing!!! that is so grate.....I was thinking Kristofer wouldnt do that until close to 2 years!! go Max!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo - way to go little dude!
ReplyDeleteoh my he is way too cute!
ReplyDeletewhat a rock star!
ReplyDelete