this morning max and i spent some one on one time together:) we wanted to do a little practicing of standing on his own.
Father-Daughter Valentine's Dance!
-
I believe this was our 11th or 12th annual Father-Daughter Dance. Bridget
was just six years old when we first started attending this popular event
offered...
11 years ago













Max you're a superstar!! Good job cutie!
ReplyDeleteSara, he is too cute...and so big! I love the outfit:) It was great to see you all this weekend.
ReplyDeleteFound your blog linked from Sarah's blog. WTG, Max! The Love Magnet learned how to stand by leaning against our couch, too.
ReplyDeleteWay to go buddy! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteYay Max! That is wonderful! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou go Max!~ Go on with your bad self! Awww great job buddy! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he looks so cool just hanging out by the couch! Love it! What a great job!
ReplyDeleteWow-I thought I recognized this outfit. We just saw you earlier in the day. How exciting. Cheering and smiling EVERY step of the way!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! Before you know it he'll be run off from here to there. ;-) Better put your jogging shoes on. hehe
ReplyDelete